Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Back To School.








What I'm wearing:


  • Studded denim shirt from Bugis Street
  • Ice washed skinny jeans from Fourskin
  • Shades from Cotton On
  • Vintage shoulder bag
  • Maroon bowler hat 

I initially tried on several pairs of jeans to see which would go well with the denim shirt, unfortunately most of them don't, probably because the shirt is actually quite big. But this shirt is still one of my favourite things to wear as I just really love the studded details. Personally I think the look would be more complete if I've donned on like a drawstring backpack instead, and I've actually bought a holographic one recently; can't wait for it to come in the mail soon and show it to you guys!


Entering my final year and I'm feeling excited yet nervous at the same time. It feels like it was only just yesterday that I was a freshman though.


Also thanks Annie for surprising me with this lovely casing! It's so cute and so.. Violent. So me. Haha.




I've still yet to watch Transformers though!



Had Pastamania for iftar then. Basil Chicken Olio and Cookies & Cream Freeze, before proceeding to buy a pair of shoes that I was sooo glad to buy ;)

xoxo,
A.