Monday, 14 July 2014

Yesterday's Affair.

Had a great time catching up and shopping with my dear Nadia yesterday!








What I'm wearing:
  • Faded denim jacket, thrifted
  •  Cotton On off the shoulder printed top
  • Levi's straight cut jeans
  • Mumsie's vintage tartan bucket bag
  • Yin & Yang and tattoo choker


What exactly did I shop though? Some cosmetics at Sephora (first time shopping there and I immediately fell in love with the store, omg) and these sandals from The Editors' Market for only 60 bucks! It was a really great steal, I can't wait to wear them out.



Also not forgetting this gorgeous Guess handbag for mum.


We were then joined by Nadia's boyfriend and Asshiddiq soon after. Had our iftar at Eighteen Chefs, it was my first time there though.


Cheesy baked pasta in spicy curry tomato, with sausages and scrambled eggs.


At night after parting ways with Nadia and her boyfriend, the two of us headed to the newly built bridge at Orchard Gateway to check it out.









Loving the neon lights though, they make me look alien-ish xD

xoxo,
A.