Friday, 25 July 2014

FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE.









What I'm wearing:


  • Reason Clothing's Ain't Laurent Without Yves tee from This Is Alley
  • Faded denim washed cropped jeans from Cotton On
  • Black soft brimmed hat from Uniqlo
  • UFO printed socks from Rubi
  • Vans Star Wars' stormtrooper bandana authentic Vans from Vans

This tee is my favourite! I really didn't regret buying it some time last year even though it costed me a hefty 50 bucks, heh. The witty slogan was what caught my eye in the first place, but it didn't occur to me that I will end up wearing it all the time. I feel that the reason why I love it so much is because not only is the material comfy, it is perfect for the scorching hot weather. A white tee is actually also a basic staple in one's wardrobe as it can  go well with almost anything.

However, the main focus in today's outfit is actually the shoes! When I first found out about the Vans Star Wars collection from a friend by a tagged Facebook post (honestly I find it really sweet whenever someone is reminded of me when they come across Star Wars related stuff) I was hella excited and I just couldn't wait for it to officially launch in Singapore! So when it finally launched here I knew that I had to get one immediately!! :D






xoxo,
A.