Wednesday, 6 August 2014

THE PRICE OF BEAUTY.










What I'm wearing:
  • Suicide Silence band tee 
  • Denim skinny jeans from Forever 21
  • Crystal teardrop necklace from Forever 21

This look is a little inspired by one of the most famous fashion bloggers in history (and also one of my favourites) Luanna Perez. I like how she pairs vintage band tees with creepers; a look that is simple yet can be pretty stunning when donned on.

This Suicide Silence tee is really old, though. You can probably tell by it's size. I still wear it because it gives a vintage feel. Then again, it was of when Mitch Lucker was still around sigh.

I think I took way too many pictures on this day! Didn't expect to stumble into unexpected vintage and old school sights. Here are some of my favourites:









xoxo,
A.