Tuesday, 19 August 2014

YOU CAT TO BE KITTEN WITH ME RIGHT MEOW.

















When I first ordered this super cute pullover from Mogustash I really couldn't wait for it to come in the mail! So when it finally came it made me so stoked to put it on!

However since it's a pullover I thought I'd wait for a rainy day so it'd be purrfect (pun intended) but the weather these days have been really cheating on my feelings >:(

And my initial headgear was my stowed away beanie, so I swapped it for a hat instead.

Plus if you're wondering whether I must have been out of my mind to actually wear a pullover in such weather conditions, fret not, the material isn't even thick and in fact it's actually really comfortable. It'd be more purrfect (pun intended again) to wear if you're gonna spend a whole day in a cold environment.

Hope you guys like this look as much as I do!

xoxo,
A.