Wednesday, 3 February 2016

2015 Favourites

Looking back at 2015, a lot of things sure have happened, good and bad. So here are my favourites!!
Enjoy!


ANIME

One Punch Man!
A lot of other fans of this anime prefer Genos but I looove Saitama!! Can't wait for season 2!




TV SHOW


I don't know how to even begin about this show. It's hilarious yet a little gore as well. Definitely a must watch if you loved Mean Girls!





APPAREL


The Story So Far hooded sweater from Impericon~~



New Balance shoes I bought in Batam!


DC shoes which are a birthday gift.


EVENTS


My Vietnam trip!
You can read all about it under the Travel category 


My graduation!


Batam Staycay~






Meeting Lang Leav, one of my favourite authors 


STGCC!



FOOD

Source: atoz2u.com
Nescafe Latte Caramel~
For non-coffee drinkers but caramel lovers, this drink is a MUST try!



Source: online-mercado.de
Maggi Mash Potato!
I swear it's so delish!



BEAUTY


Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water~
I love this product so much.
It has 20 excellent efficacies for face, hair and body~
I might do a review post on it soon!  



Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Foundation
Perfect medium coverage for combination skin!



Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wearing Lipstick in Melted Fig!
It's in the perfect pink shade for natural-looking lips.



LO'real Miss Manga False Lash Waterproof Mascara~~
Not gonna lie, I bought it simply because of the name! But it wasn't a decision I regret because this mascara adds length to my non-existent lashes!



Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
The holy grail of all mascaras! Adds SUPERB volume!

SHOWS


The Story So Far/ Man Overboard Live In Singapore, 31 August 2015

Finally saw my baby Parker Cannon liveeee  






We Came As Romans Live In Singapore, 20 May 2015




While She Sleeps Live In Singapore, 13 September 2015




This Wild Life Live In Singapore, 15 February 2015

Click here to see the photo post!  






Being As An Ocean Live In Singapore, 7 April 2015

Click here to see the photo post!  



OUTFITS

Click on the photo to view the post!






OTHER STUFF

Neko Ears Headband
I bought this at STGCC~ 



Fake Tortoiseshell Geek Specs
Got this at a *Scape flea cos I find them super prettyy




BB-8 Plushie
This has got to be one of my best prized possessions ever!!!!





Stormtrooper Clock
A gift from my best friend for my 23rd birthday 



Birthday board from my girls 



ALBUMS


Silence In The Snow - Trivium 

Favourite tracks: Silence In The Snow, Until The World Goes Cold, Dead And Gone, The Thing That's Killing Me
Favourite verse/lyric(s): "Bearing down on me the weight of all my insecurities" -Until The World Goes Cold





The Story So Far self-titled

Favourite tracks: Heavy Gloom, Solo, Mock, How You Are, Nerve
Favourite verse/lyric(s): "You got a lot of nerve to wanna hear me sing after you tossed us into the gutter" - Nerve, "How can I just break it off to leave for good and never talk?" - Mock




 Art Angels - Grimes

Favourite tracks: Kill V. Maim, Flesh Without Blood, Realiti, Butterfly, Pin, Venus Fly
Favourite verse/lyric(s): "If you're looking for a dream girl, I'll never be your dream girl" - Butterfly, plus all of Realiti and Kill V. Maim





Madness - Sleeping With Sirens

Favourite tracks: Save Me A Spark, Better Off Dead




Gravity - Against The Current

Favourite tracks: All!
Favourite verse/lyric(s): "You say, you really wanna change, but all you do is talk talk talk" - Talk




Space EP - The Devil Wears Prada

Favourite tracks: Planet A, Supernova, Asteroid
Favourite verse/lyric(s): "Where will you go? Where will you be? When you forever sleep, when you leave me" - Supernova




Brainwashed - While She Sleeps

Favourite tracks: New World Torture, Our Legacy, Torment, Life In Tension, Trophies Of Violence
Favourite verse/lyric(s): All of Our Legacy.



MOVIES


Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens
Read the full review here  



Kingsman: The Secret Service
Rating: 



Mad Max: Fury Road

Rating: 



Straight Outta Compton

Rating: 



Hunger Games Part 2: Mockingjay

Rating: 



Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Rating: 



The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
Rating: 

BOOKS


Unless - Carol Shields




Clearly, I Didn't Think This Through - Anna Goldfarb



Veronika Decides To Die - Paulo Coelho
Read the full review here