Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Miniso Haul

Hey guys, today I want to show you my recent haul from Miniso!

Miniso is a Japanese store which is somewhat similar to Daiso, except that the prices of the items start from $3 instead and they jack up.

So in this haul post, I will be showing you the stuff that I bought for only $3 each!


The first item is this oil control powder. It is something like a translucent/loose powder. I have a very oily T-Zone so that is the area where I will be applying this powder. If it works, then I will probably continue to buy it in the future as it is very cheap!! (n_n)


Next is falsies! I really like kawaii Japanese-ish eyelashes so these are perfect for me 


I absolutely adore this packaging. It looks like it's made from glass but surprise, it's not! It is actually a plastic bottle. And you must probably be wondering why did I even buy olive oil. Well, I like to use it for my hair to make it grow faster.


This is another packaging that I adore ;n; it's super cute. I don't have any pair of tweezers before so 2 for the price of 1?! Why not right?


Since I am looking to expand my lipstick collection, a new makeup bag would be ideal. And I find this one to be really cute.




It's big enough!



Second last on the list is this cute mirror~~ I love how it can either hang or stand, super convenient!



The last item that I bought is a lip gloss in a purple-pink shade.