Friday, 29 April 2016

Fashion & Beauty Wishlist


A couple of months ago I already made two wishlist posts (you can view them here and here), but they didn't include most fashion and beauty items. So I decided to dedicate this post entirely to that!


FASHION:

BUFFALO SHOES
When I first saw these I was like omg, they're so quirky, I legit need them!

A-LINE DENIM SKIRT
Simply because it's so on trend right now, I think it's cute and I don't own mini skirts anyway.

RED TARTAN SKIRT
A piece I've been wanting literally my whole life. 

MAXI FLANNEL
I love flannels and I'll never have enough of them, but I've yet to own a maxi one.

SOUVENIR JACKET
So on trend in Japan right now and the intricate designs are just so gorgeous!

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR
The perfect classic. I'm running out of sneakers to wear currently too.

CAT PINAFORE
It's way too cute. I can't resist.


MAXI BLAZER
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

LUNA HOODIE
Super cute.

ARTEMIS CAP
Super cute too!

LUNA HANDBAG
Where do I even begin?!

CHELSEA BOOTS
Adding to my booties collection.


BEAUTY:

NYX LINGERIE LIPSTICK
In the shade Embellishment.

JEFFREE STAR VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK
I have yet to know which shade I want!

GIVE ME GLOW COSMETICS LIQUID LIPSTICK
In the shade Medusa.

COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIPSTICKS
In the shades Zipper, Lax/Avenue, Sundae, Mars and Tulle.

SPECTRUM BRUSHES
All eye brushes and the fanning brush!

BH COSMETICS GALAXY CHIC PALETTE
The planets on my eyes, man.

BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION
Heard a lot of positive reviews about this product, and it provides full coverage.

COLOURPOP ULTRA SATIN LIPSTICKS
I forgot what are the shades that I wanted, but they are definitely the dark ones.

KAT VON D SHADE LIGHT EYE PALETTE
All the matte eyeshadows for nude/smokey eye looks. And contouring. Basically a genius palette.

LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER
In the orange reddish shade for colour correcting.

BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR
For my horrible dark circles!

TANYA BURR BLUSH PALETTE
For the gorgeous blush and highlights.

URBAN DECAY GWEN STEFANI EYESHADOW PALETTE
The colours are just gorgeous, some are matte and some are shimmery.

URBAN DECAY GWEN STEFANI LIPSTICK
In the shade Firebird, the shimmery blue tint is absolutely gorgeous.

URBAN DECAY ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS EYESHADOW PALETTE
The packaging. Basically.

URBAN DECAY ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS LIPSTICKS
I might probably get all.

URBAN DECAY SHADOW BOX PALETTE
Shimmer shadows!

SAILOR MOON LIQUID EYELINER
Packaging that's to die for.


BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH UP LINER
I have been in search for the best cruelty free eyeliner, so I'm hoping this works as I have heard a lot of amazing reviews about it.

*All image sources are from Google-sensei!*

I hope you have enjoyed this post.
What are the things you are currently lusting over?

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway! Click here to know more all about it!

xoxo,
A.