Friday, 8 April 2016

March Favourites


Hi guys! March went by in a breeze for me, and I didn't have much favourites to discuss this month but here they are:

BLOG:


Marzia is one of my favourite YouTubers so I was very happy to know that she has started a blog! I practically read every one of her posts haha. You can visit her blog at marziaslife.com.

MUSIC:

I got addicted to PVRIS' new song You And I! I have been playing it on repeat almost daily ever since!

EVENT:


My recent trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has been a blast! You can watch all about it in my vlog below if you haven't:


OTHER STUFF:

This little Espeon darling and my first The Girl Gang newsletter!



I seriously didn't regret subscribing as it's packed with a lot of positive vibes! The newsletter also shares interesting blog posts and articles from other bloggers, and I am excited to participate in the girl gang book club as well!


Early March on a date with my boyfriend, I decided to drop by a record store we happened to pass by. I saw the Visions by Grimes vinyl, and also her Geidi Primes one, so I was wondering if they sell her Art Angels one (because it's the one I wanted sooo much). Then I saw it at last, it was literally right in front of my eyes all along. So of course I immediately got excited, and I was holding it and giddy with happiness. Despite that my boyfriend kept asking me if I wanted it, and nonchalantly I said yes, because I was just too excited to think of anything else. Then he did the unthinkable: he grabbed the vinyl out of my grasp and immediately made payment at the counter. I was so shocked, I almost teared up.








I opened it immediately just to peek at the artworks Grimes did and has included inside!


This is a super cute coin purse which I use to store my ezlink card (a public transport pass). I got it from Daiso. It reminds me of Jiji, the black cat from Kiki's Delivery Service (one of my Studio Ghibli favourites).





So that's it for my March favourites.
What have you been loving in March?
Let me know in the comments!


I hope you have enjoyed this post.
xoxo,
A.