Friday, 24 June 2016

How Much Is My Face Worth?



Hi guys! Today I thought I'd show you what are the products I use for my daily makeup routine and also share how much they are worth in total! Currently I can only afford most drugstore items and the brand that I am a massive advocate of is Catrice! So, here they are:


Catrice Cosmetics Prime And Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base Primer
$8.90


Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Shine Control Make Up
$12.90


L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
$9.90


Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder
$6.90


Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
$7.90


Catrice Defining Blush Blusher
$6.90


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
$35


L.A. Girl Gel Eyeliner
$7


Catrice Cosmetics Eyebrow Set
$7.90


Total = $103.30

Woah, that seems plenty. And my items are mostly drugstore haha. You would have noticed that I didn't include lipstick. That is because I use a different one each day depending on the occasion. Sometimes I don't use one at all. 


So there you have it. How much my face is worth!
I hope you have enjoyed this tag post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.