Monday, 6 June 2016

OOTD | Bring Back The 90s





Dress- Hand-me-down from a cousin
Plain tee- My sister's
Bag- Vietnam night market
Shoes- Styledasher
Shades- *Scape Underground

Shop the look below:

  • Price: $23.99
  • Price: $6.99
  • Price: $8.99
  • Price: $9.99

When I received this vintage floral print dress with thin straps I immediately thought of wearing a plain tee underneath it, to give off the 90s vibes. I remember clearly in my younger days I used to pair tank tops with tees underneath a lot. I really liked that trend and somehow it is making its appearance again now.



As a sucker for maxi dresses I definitely will see myself wear this dress often, perhaps with more different coloured tees underneath! Also I find the floral print to be gorgeous too, it is perfect for summer.



I hope you guys like this outfit as much as I do!
Thanks for reading and till the next one.

P.S. I have decided to extend the dateline of my giveaway. Don't forget to join!

xoxo,
A.