Monday, 25 July 2016

July Favourites

I sure haven't been posting a monthly favourites post for about two months now, and I really miss doing them. So now let's take a look back at all the things I have been loving this month!


1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I am a little bit late to jump on the bandwagon but I'm glad I finally did. I can totally understand why now this product is highly raved by all beauty bloggers worldwide, it's simply so good! I bought the one in blue packaging instead of pink as this one removes waterproof mascara. I have been using it on the daily and I really really love it cos I don't even need to rinse it off and it removes most of my makeup too.

2. Lush Cosmetics' Aromaco deodorant
My boyfriend asked me if Lush sells any deodorant because he ran out of his and he didn't want to buy typical drugstore deodorants as they have chemicals that might be linked to cancer. That's one of the reasons why I'm a Lush advocate really. They're organic! And of course I'm soo happy that my boyfriend has decided to try Lush products too! Guess the times I drag him to Lush stores are worth it now huh haha. Anyway, since I was also running out of deodorant myself, I thought I'd get one too. The one that my boyfriend has picked out is Aromaco and I got the same as well, because of its uses (one of it being if you have shave instead of wax your pits often, it's gentle on your pits). I actually love it because it leaves my pits dry instead of wet like some deodorants do. The smell is also quite great.

3. Xylique cleansing bar and face toner
Earlier this month a company called Xylique has kindly sent me some of their skincare products. I chose their hydrating range and out of the products in that range I love only two, which is the cleansing bar and face toner. More to come about these products and the rest soon, in a full review blog post!

4. 32pcs makeup brush set
My best friend introduced me an app called Wish and I went apeshit on it because they sell a variety of stuff at amazing prices. I bought a 32pcs makeup brush set for only $13 it's crazy! I also bought another two more stuff from the app so I will further explain about the app in another post. The brushes are of a really pretty purple colour and I am so excited to abuse the sh*t out of them hehe.

5. Elf Moonlight Pearls highlighter
I have never tried using a highlighter before so I thought I'd purchase one. I was recommended by a friend to try The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer but I asked for dupes as well and she said one of them is Elf Moonlight Pearls. So I got it for only $10 and I have used it about thrice now. I'm still trying to get myself comfortable with using a highlighter so I think this Elf one is a pretty good deal. I love it so far.




That's it for my July Favourites.
What are some of your favourite things this month?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and, thanks for reading!

xoxo,
A.