Tuesday, 19 July 2016

OOTD | The Boyfriend Flannel (1/2)

Hellooo everyone. I am finally back with another outfit post and I'm so excited to share it with you all. You would have probably noticed that yes, I was kinda disappearing again, and that was simply because I was literally dying to shoot an outfit and I just didn't feel like posting anything on the blog till I get that done! Outfit posts are my faaavourite posts to blog about and in fact it was the sole reason why I started blogging, so not having an outfit post in a while makes me feel like utter crap.


Now let's get to the outfit!
The flannel belongs to my boyfriend and he lets me wear it cos he doesn't wear it that often anymore. Instead of letting it rot in his closet it might as well be donned on me lol. Luckily we're of the same size 😝



This is one of the two ways I would style my boyfriend's flannel. I'll be shooting another outfit with it soon, so stay tuned!


I suppose I have picked the perfect location for the shoot. There are just so many good photos!


Leather jacket- *Scape underground
Flannel- (Boyfriend's) Topman
Black skater dress- (Old) OMighty
Leggings- Cotton On
Boots- H&M
Hat- Uniqlo
Crystal choker- Lovisa
Teardrop necklace- Won't You Burn Bitch
Crystal teardrop necklace- Forever 21

Alternatively, you can also shop the look below:

  • Price: $19.79
  • Price: $34.94
  • Price: $16.49

The lipstick I'm wearing is Sin by MAC.


Special thanks to my little goofball for helping me out, this shoot wouldn't have happened without him ❤




I hope you have enjoyed this outfit post!
I would love to know your thoughts about it in the comments below ^_^
I really want to blog more outfits soon and now that I have joined the Beauties On Fire collab I can't wait to create and experiment more new looks!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo,
A.