Thursday, 4 August 2016

Beauties On Fire #3: Disney Princesses | Punk Rock Merida

Hello everyone and welcome to the third week of Beauties On Fire! This week's theme is "Disney Princesses". If you missed out on last week's, you can see it here.



Now here's the catch: I do not have a favourite Disney princess. If you read my About Me page, you would know that Alice In Wonderland is my favourite out of all. I could probably choose not to stick to the exact theme, but, I wanna challenge myself.



So, I did some brainstorming on Pinterest. My boyfriend suggested that I do Belle since she's a bookworm like I am. But later on, I stumbled upon this pin.



And that is how I became Punk Rock Merida!






I whipped out my red hair extensions to match Merida's flaming red hair. The overall look makes me feel like an alternative girl haha.





I also haven't worn these camo Macbeth shoes in the looongest time.




Trivium band tee- Boyfriend's
Midi skirt- Bugis Street
Flannel- Uniqlo
Camo shoes- Macbeth Footwear

You can also shop the look below:

  • Price: $18.89
  • Price: $11.08
  • Price: $9.90
  • Price: $13.99


That's it for my Disney Princesses take as Punk Rock Merida!
Be sure to read everyone else's post below!

P.S. You can help to vote for our next theme! Just cast your vote on the following poll:




Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
A.

http://www.everythingandnothin.com/2016/07/07/beauties-on-fire-collab/