Sunday, 28 August 2016

Beauties On Fire #6: Pokemon | Espeon


Hello everyone. Apologies for the late Beauties On Fire post! This week's theme is Pokemon.

I am actually a Pokemon fan long before time. I grew up watching the animated series, I loved everything about it. Pretty soon I was already memorising all the names of every Pokemon, I even "studied" their powers, abilities and evolve forms, and I also got obsessed with the games (the Ruby & Sapphire one being my absolute favourite) on the Gameboy.

So naturally, I have a favourite Pokemon. And that is Espeon, a psychic evolution form of Eevee.





To be honest I don't really know why Espeon's my favourite out of all. Maybe because it's purple and has cat-like features, I guess. Purple is my favourite colour and I love cats.



So in order to recreate an Espeon look it's only wise that I don on my cat ears (luckily they're purple too!) which I bought at STGCC last year, a purple top and also my Espeon choker. I bought the little Espeon soft toy a couple of months ago and felt that its appearance would make the look cuter and complete!


And of course for my makeup, purple eye shadow and purple lipstick.



And that's it for my take on Pokemon as Espeon!
Be sure to read everyone else's post below as usual!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for reading ^_^
xoxo,
A.