Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Xylique Hydrating & Radiance Set Review*

Hello everyone! Today's blog post will be a review ☺


When the skincare company Xylique got in touch with me to try out their products, I was thrilled. I love trying out new skincare stuff! 

So, what exactly does Xylique do?

Xylique's revolutionary skincare line is inspired directly by the healing power of nature. Their products are formulated with finest natural nutrient rich plant/flower/herbal complex that enhances skin’s health, vibrant and flawless appearance. These nature powered ingredients are expertly blended along with scientifically proven botanical essentials that have been utilized for centuries.
Xylique is completely free of synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors and fragrances and petroleum derived chemicals. By combining the revitalizing, purifying and finest natural nutrient rich plant/flower/herbal complex, Xylique delivers safe and effective solutions to meet your skin needs. Their products are derived from 100% natural source.
There are 3 skincare sets that Xylique offers, namely the Hydrating & Radiance Set, the Purifying & Clarifying Set and the Replenishing & Anti-Aging Set.
I went with the Hydrating & Radiance Set, and these are the 5 products that came with it:

THE MOOR MUD DEEP CLEANSING BAR

Ingredients: 100% pure moor│ licorice | morus alba │ colloidal silver │ melaleuca
This amazing skin natural beautifying deep cleansing bar is said to moisturize and nourish while gently washing away impurities. It should leave the skin feeling super soft, smooth and glowing.

I honestly really love this bar! I also realised that I forgot to take a photo of what the bar actually looks like, so if you're curious, here it is. The bar gives sort of like a minty feeling on my skin, and I love that cos I love mint haha. Unlike some cleansing bars, this one doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all! It also helped to remove my pimples. Maybe I'm exaggerating here, but I just love love LOVE this bar. I have been using it daily ever since.


THE HYDRATING TONING LOTION

Ingredients: Phyto-hyaluronate │ Seaweed | Green Tea│ Juniper │ Sage
This cooling, alcohol-free toner contains hydrating and softening botanical extracts that “plump” dehydrated skin and is said to eliminate the last residues of imperfections on the skin, leaving a cleansed, toned and smooth face.

The entire set didn't come with an instruction on how to properly use the products (i.e. a step by step routine, which product should I apply first or last, etc) so I came up with my own workable routine.

After I use the cleansing bar I would use this toner. And just like the bar, I love it. I could totally see the impurities that were on my skin as I toned my skin away (if this is even the proper term to put it).


THE HYDRATING CREAM

Ingredients: Plant Sterols │ Sweet Potato │ Thyme │ Rosemary │ Goldenseal
A drink of water for thirsty skin, it combines plant sterols; extracts of sweet potato (an abundant source of vitamins), aloe vera, thyme, rosemary and golden seal; and moor water to deeply hydrate, protect and revitalize the skin.

Unlike the bar and toner, I don't actually like this cream that much. It leaves a sticky feeling on my skin.


THE INTENSE RADIANCE SERUM

Ingredients: Niacinamide │ Amla │ Asafetida │ Licorice │ Grape
An intensive treatment that naturally reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation, sun spots and acne scars. This light, fast absorbing, intensive radiance serum is said to instantly penetrate and infuse the skin to brighten the complexion and even out skin tone. This exclusive formulation contains niacinamide and herbal extracts to provide an instant natural glow, giving the skin a smoother, naturally hydrated radiance.

I use this serum after rinsing my face off with the Moor Mud Revival Mask. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling like the Hydrating Cream, but I can't tell if I love this serum or nah. I guess it's pretty neutral.


THE MOOR MUD REVIVAL MASK

Ingredient: 100% pure moor
This mask has 100% pure vital moor complex, with no added ingredients. This organic treatment is said to deeply nourish and replenish skin, for increased suppleness and a healthy, youthful glow.

Now this is another product in the set that I dislike. I don't know why though, maybe I'm just not used to using this kind of mask, which is why I just couldn't get myself to enjoy it. 





So that's it for my review of the Xylique Hydrating & Radiance Set, guys.
If you are interested to try their products be sure to use the code XYRM50AQ, it is a coupon that gives you a value of RM50 with a minimum purchase of RM200.
The coupon is valid only until the 31st of August 2016 so hurry and make your purchase now now nowww.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and, thanks for reading!

xoxo,
A.



***Products are sent to me but review and opinions are solely my own.