Wednesday, 7 September 2016

3 Ways To Wear A Maxi Kimono | Style Video!


Hello my lovely people! Today's post won't be an actual blog post but a video!
Last week I mentioned that a new style video is in the works so here it is!

You can watch the video below:


I bought the maxi kimono in Batam last year.
And here is the description for each outfit:


OUTFIT ONE:

Anthrax tee: Gift from boyfriend
Choker: The Moon Label
Cropped faded jeans: Cotton On
Boots: H&M

(Yes, I'm taller than my boyfriend here because I was wearing platform sandals hehe)
OUTFIT TWO:

Black bodycon dress: Gifted
Leggings: Cotton On
Holographic platform sandals: The Editors' Market
Flower hairband: Montif


OUTFIT THREE:

Black tee: Uniqlo
Jeans: Levi's (gifted)
Necklace: Lovisa
Hat: Uniqlo
Boots: H&M




And that's it for today's post!
PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
as I'll be making more videos in the future!
If you also have a channel do leave your link in the comments below, and I'll subscribe! ;)

I hope you have enjoyed this post and video!
Thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.