Thursday, 22 September 2016

Beauties On Fire #10: Retro | 90s Grunge

Hellooo everyone and welcome to the tenth week of the Beauties On Fire collab! Oh my gosh, how are we already on the TENTH week?! That's pretty fast, I should say.

This week's theme is: Retro!!!


As a firm advocate of grunge fashion, the theme "retro" is definitely right up my alley. I decided to go with 90s grunge of course, my favourite street style!




The photos appear grainy because I added a film camera filter to them! I loveeee how they give such a vintage feel, and the perfect one at it!




Since Nirvana was such a hit band in the early 90s (RIP Kurt Cobain) it's only wise that I whip out a Nirvana tee.




Denim jacket- Thrifted
Flannel- Uniqlo
Nirvana tee- Sister's
Jeans- Levi's
Boots- H&M
Shades- *Scape Underground






Denim on denim will always be one of my favourite pairings.


Here's a closeup of my eye makeup: I used brown eyeshadow on my eyelids and red eyeshadow on my lower lash line to give a soft, subtle grunge look. For my hair, I used sea salt spray and scrunched my hair to give the grungy waves effect. 

If you are interested to see another 90s-inspired outfit post that I had done previously, you can click on the image below:





And that's it for my take on the "retro" theme!
Be sure to read everyone else's posts below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.