Thursday, 29 September 2016

Beauties On Fire #11: Fall Theme

Hello my lovely readers!

Before I begin with today's post I'd like to apologise for not having any posts up the days before this week, I caught a cold and in fact I'm recovering still. But anyway, welcome to the eleventh week of the Beauties On Fire collab!

This week's theme is "Fall". Basically, it is to welcome the coming of autumn/fall. Sadly, there is no fall where I live, but I can definitely tell that it's coming when I see shops start to sell Halloween stuff! Weewoo! As a fan of horror and creepy things alike of course I adore this season!

Anyway, to go on with this theme, I have decided to film a Get Ready With Me video. I had initially wanted to film one correlating to the welcome of fall and since this week's Beauties On Fire theme is also about fall I had no excuse to not execute my plan!

Here is the video!


And here is the full list of the beauty products that I used:

Hair
  • OGX Argan Oil of Morocco penetrating oil
  • OGX Argan Oil of Morocco sea salt spray
Makeup
  • Cetaphil Daily Facial moisturiser with SPF 15 
  • Catrice Prime And Fine Pore Refining And Anti-Shine Base primer
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-hour concealer
  • Miniso oil control makeup powder
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
  • Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing powder
  • Rhomlon eyebrow pencil
  • Catrice eyebrow set
  • Australis brow tint
  • Vaseline lip balm
  • Catrice Prime And Fine Eyeshadow Base primer
  • Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette in the shades Looking Glass and Chessboard
  • Miniso eyeliner pen
  • Sephora rouge liquid lisptick
  • E.L.F. Studio Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls

Outfit Details!

Dress- *Scape Underground
Scarf- Daiso
Leggings- Cotton On
Shoes- Styledasher


And that's it for my take on the fall theme!
Be sure to read everyone else's posts below!

I hope you have enjoyed the video and this post, thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.