Tuesday, 25 October 2016

A Spoopy Look + 5 Family-friendly Halloween Films To Watch!

As Halloween draws nearer and nearer I am becoming more and more excited! I have been sorta "experimenting" with creating Halloween looks and outfits and I really can't wait to share them with you. In today's post, I'd like to share just one of them - and it is the following spoopy look!



I don't actually have a name to call this look, it's like a blend of a goth witch and a vampire. I don't have an exact reason as to why I have decided to create this random look, it's not entirely something that I plan to have on Halloween per se, but more of my love for red and black eyeshadow and also black lipstick!



I hope you guys like this look as well. I think it's simple to recreate, in case any of you are looking for last-minute Halloween costumes and happen to come across this. Feel free to take inspiration, and if you do recreate this look, don't forget to tweet me the photos! 😁


Besides creating looks, I have also been getting into the Halloween mood by watching films relating to this holiday. I'd like to share with you guys five, family-friendly films which I feel would be appropriate to watch this Halloween!


  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  2. Coraline
  3. The Addams Family
  4. Kiki's Delivery Service
  5. Into The Woods

I have watched all these films personally and I loved them all. I hope you guys will enjoy them as much as I do too!




And that's it for today's post!
I hope you have enjoyed it and thanks for reading ^_^


xoxo,
A.