Friday, 28 October 2016

Beauties On Fire #15: Harry Potter | Luna Lovegood & Bellatrix Lestrange Inspo!

 

Hello everyone and welcome to the fifteenth week of the Beauties On Fire collab! This week's theme is "Harry Potter".

Okay, I'll be honest - I am not too familiar with the whole Harry Potter franchise. Unpopular opinion: I'm a Star Wars junkie instead. About 99% of the female population that I know love Harry Potter, while the other 1% are just like me - STAR WARS GEEKS.

But don't worry, I am not going to go into a debate as to why would people love Harry Potter more than Star Wars, that's just childish. Different people have different preferences and both franchises are sci-fi anyway. No need for beef.

Although I am not too familiar with the Harry Potter world, I am not ignorant either. I do watch some of their movies and I do have characters that I like. And they are namely, Luna Lovegood and Bellatrix Lestrange!

So in this post I thought I'd share with you guys some outfit ideas and makeup/hair of the characters respectively!


Outfit Ideas:


Click on the image for more outfit ideas and where to shop!

Hairstyle:






Outfit Ideas:


Click on the image for more outfit and ideas and where to shop!

Makeup:






And that's it for my take on the Harry Potter theme!
Be sure to check out everyone else's posts below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.