Thursday, 3 November 2016

Beauties On Fire #16: Futuristic | Star Wars Obsessed

Hello everyone and welcome to the sixteenth week of the Beauties On Fire collab! This week's theme is "Futuristic"!

If you have read last week's post on my Harry Potter take, I have mentioned than I am more of a Star Wars fan. So when I found out that this week's winning theme is Futuristic, immediately sci-fi sprung to mind and of course I just had to do something about Star Wars!! 😝


In honour of Rogue One coming to cinemas in December (which I am really excited about, of course, because after so many years Darth Vader will finally make another appearance on the big screen), I thought I'd share with you guys a Jyn Erso outfit inspo!


Click on the image to shop the look!


And if you're interested, Hot Topic also sells Rogue One merchandise! Click here to view the whole range!

As a bonus, below are the respective blog posts I have done so far in regards to Star Wars (because I'm such a fan, you see):




My boyfriend also collects Star Wars toys and figurines. Sometimes he does quirky and funny photoshoots with them. Here are my favourite photos:



   



And that's it for my take on "futuristic"!
Be sure to read everyone else's post below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.