Monday, 7 November 2016

My Fall Fashion Essentials + Styling Fall Outfits With Boots!

Hello lovely readers! It is the start of a new week which means, there is a brand new post! I am determined to get back to blogging regularly and maybe get a video filmed once a week as well. 


So, it is still fall/autumn season, and as we slowly transition towards winter so do our wear. In today's post I'd like to share with you guys my fall fashion essentials, and how I'd style fall outfits with my favourite pair of boots!

However and sadly, there is no autumn season where I live, but it really is nice to change things up a bit in regards to my fashion sometimes! What I wear honestly depends on what I feel like wearing during that period. So lately, these are just the kinda outfits I'm in the mood to wear.


OUTFIT ONE


A parka, scarf, oversized band tee and a pair of leggings/skinny jeans. 


This Atreyu tee was a gift from my boyfriend from his recent trip to Perth. Thank you dear!

OUTFIT TWO



A cardigan, basic tee and a pair of straight cut jeans.

OUTFIT THREE


Now this is an outfit which I have done a post on before, and if you're interested to see more, you can view the post here!

Now on to my fall fashion essentials!

They are specifically:
  • Tartan (flannels especially, or cute dresses)
  • Leather jackets
  • Scarves
  • Beanies
  • Hats
  • Chunky/knit sweaters & cardigans
  • Parkas
  • And of course, boots!

Speaking of boots, the team at King Ranch Saddle Shop has sweetly done a graphic with their own tips on how to care for your leather boots!



And if you happen to be looking for a new pair of boots, don't forget to check out the men's and women's  boots King Ranch Saddle Shop have in store! They sure have a variety to choose from and even I am spoilt for choice haha.





And that's it for today's post.
How would you have styled a pair of boots for fall?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.