Friday, 2 December 2016

OOTD | The Trooper








Tshirt- Teepublic
Skirt- Thrifted
Choker- Lovisa
Sunglasses- H&M
Shoes- Styledasher
Bag- Gifted from mum

The thing I like about Star Wars is not just the movie franchise, but the amazing community it has as well. Joining the Singapore Star Wars Fans Facebook Group has been one of the best life decisions I have ever made, and thanks to the lovely people on there I had come across several who does orders for merchandise on the Teepublic site. 

So when I came across this tee I knew I had to have it, the design is actually a crossover between Iron Maiden's The Trooper and of course the distinguished Stormtrooper. 

There are so many ways one could style a graphic tee definitely but I chose to have a go with a maxi skirt combo instead because it has been a while since I last wore something like this, plus the skirt is so flowy and of such a gorgeous colour it's hard to give it a miss.




How would you have styled the tee?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.