Monday, 9 January 2017

My Personal Finance Goals For 2017 | A Money Saving Challenge!

It's the new year, so it's time for a couple of resolutions.

Including, financial matters.

One of the best ways to get control of your finances in the new year is to set small, achievable goals.
So here are my 4 personal financial goals that I'd like to attain for a money-saving challenge!





It is important to understand our financials. Being responsible with your finances allows you not to overspend and especially as a working adult, it's good practice to allocate your money to essentials like bills, groceries and etc.

I'd like to thank the team at Earnest for allowing me to be part of their 2017 Money Saving Challenge. Their mission with this project is to not only save money, but to also highlight the importance of knowing where your money is, how you spend it, and what your debt looks like. Student loans can be a large portion of debt for many people these days, and may are unaware that there are options out there to help with refinancing student loans if you find yourself needing to save money.

I'm excited to start on this challenge and I hope to reap some benefits!
What are some of your financial goals, if you have any?





I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.