Wednesday, 26 April 2017

My Spring Colours With Bonobos



Spring is in full bloom... Well, not in my country at least. I really want to experience the spring season for myself, and marvel at the beauty of cherry blossoms everywhere.

But; if you were to ask me what my spring colours are, I'd say pastels. I don't wear pastels or bright colours myself though, but I've been putting in the effort to dress colourfully lately (you would have noticed that in my recent outfit posts).

Here are two outfit ideas incorporating "spring pastels":


Dreamy, aren't they? I would have totally stepped up my wardrobe game now if I weren't so broke lol. 

And here are two spring outfit ideas for your significant other as well, if you both are in the mood for dressing up together, or if he's just stuck for ideas:



I'm aware that most of my blog readers are female. But maybe you are looking to pamper your partner or friend, or surprise your dad with a gift?

If you don't know where to look, you can check out Bonobos for good quality pants with good fit. They have a variety of other clothes to choose from as well, ranging from tops to blazers and outerwear.




What are your go-to colours or outfits for spring?
Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.