Monday, 24 April 2017

OOTD | Leave The Boy Alone





The moment I saw Pete Wentz rep a tank top with the words "leave the boy alone" on it; was the moment I knew, I had to get one too.


Remember when BOY LONDON was the in thing? Probably 4, or 3 years ago?


I never understood the hype though. To me, it's just another brand that will come and go. So just why and how did I succumb?!


To be honest, I really don't know. I guess I caved in when I saw Pete Wentz wearing it, that's all. It's the only explanation I can give.


Mine isn't exactly a Boy London original though. I was lucky enough to have a stumbled upon this prized possession while I was perusing through a rack of clothes at a shop called Femme X. I remember vividly that the event took place on a first date sometime in 2013. I also remember that I bought other clothes as well (like seriously who does this?! Shopping on a first date??).


And why yes of course, this gem of a tank top was unearthed from the depths of my wardrobe, basically.

My bub has so generously let me borrow his sk8-hi Vans for me to complete this outfit. I secretly want his shoes.


Tank top- Femme X
Leggings- Cotton On
Denim jacket- Thrifted
Hat- Trivium band merch
Shoes- Vans (boyfriend's)
Choker- Lovisa







I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.