Wednesday, 3 May 2017

April Photo Diary



Not a lot of things happened in April, but y'all seem to be enjoying my monthly photo diaries so I don't want to be a disappointment. Here are some of the eventful things that happened in April!




It was the day I went to shoot this outfit, at a carpark of the building that was situated opposite my former school.






Here are just random additional photos taken on that day haha.




The two days of my friend's wedding!




Our outfits are coordinated simply because the bride herself has kindly sponsored us with them!



I accompanied Zamir to collect his Star Wars run pack, we also wandered around Toys R Us for fun (we actually love doing that regularly) and also had this outfit shoot.






Nah I didn't buy the trooper doll, I happened to see it in Toys R Us and felt like cuddling it the whole time whilst in the store haha.



It was my dad's 57th birthday on the 24th and instead of going out to eat, we celebrated by ordering pizza and buying cake from a bakery. It was totally worth it though.




And that's it for my April photo diary!
What are the things that happened for you in April?
Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.